CREATING RAVING ROCK STAR FANS
Do you want clients, or do you want raving rock star fans!
What is the difference between a one-time client and a fan?
Your fans will give you their trust, loyalty, commitment, referrals and their business.
Imagine the feeling of your phone ringing with referrals because you have the secrets to Rockstar service!
You see, I have 50 rock star strategies I’ve personally used to build my business land I’ll share my top 10 with you.
SALES AND THE LAW OF ATTRACTION
This universal law is used by the most successful extraordinary business people, such as musicians, actors and individuals from all walks of life.
Steve Harvey, the famous television and radio personality says, “Like attracts like. You are a magnet, whatever you are is drawn to you. If you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand.”
Isn’t time to gain your power back and move forward with the career you always knew you should be having? Now is the time to change your mindset and let the law of attraction start working for you, rather than against you.
Let me show you 3 easy steps to take your mind from “can’t to can”.
What impression do you want to leave on your potential client?
There has never been a more important time to be authentic, and your potential clients know the difference, between being authentic or being fake.
Digging in and understanding why you do what you do. Knowing your values, your strengths and who you are will be the key to crafting your message, which is a vital part of your business.
An effective message will leave a deep and lasting impression on your potential clients and it will set you apart from everyone else.
I will give you valuable tips on how to craft your personal message, so you can be more believable and earn the trust and business from your potential client.
PREVIOUS SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Shine Live
- Surrey Memorial Hospital
- Fraser Valley Real Estate Board
- North Delta Women’s Bridging Program
- Vancouver Police Department
- South Surrey White Rock Learning Centre
- Justice Institute of British Columbia
- United Way
- Behaviour Disorders Council of British
- Douglas College
- Intrawest Development Corporation
- Aldergrove Community Secondary School
- Simon Fraser University
- Kwantlen College
- New Directions
- Youth Against Violence
- Canadian Red Cross
- Surrey Continuing Education
- British Columbia Institute for Technology
- Capilano College Music Therapist Program
- Cressey Development Corporation
- Moody JR Secondary School
- Kiwanis Club of Langley
- Surrey Bridging Program
- Queen Elizabeth Secondary School
- Guildford Park Secondary School
- Princess Margaret Secondary School
- Guildford Learning Centre
- Delview Secondary School
- Sir Winston Churchill Secondary School
- John Oliver Secondary School
- Little Flower Academy
- Frank Hurt Secondary School
- Johnston Heights Secondary School
- Parents Advisory Committee
- New Westminster Secondary School
“Julie is a dynamic speaker which makes the material easier to understand and more interesting.”
– Marcia Mishchenko
“Very rarely are we able to engage our students attention for so long. Julie’s energy combined with your interesting topic was appreciated by everyone.”
– Sylvia Meyer
“Julie is so charismatic on stage. She is so inspirational in her messaging, I could listen to her talk all day.”
– Annette Stephenson
“Julie your presentation to my nursing students was extremely powerful. I know the information will be very useful to them in their careers.”
– J Uren
“Our volunteers enthusiastically endorsed your session as one of the most valuable training days. You helped make our training a real success. “
– P Woodhouse
“Thank you for your interesting presentation. You are obviously very passionate about this topic and you communicate this very well.”