Lift your right foot and now your left foot. What do you see? Do you see glue? Of course not, you’re not stuck. You can make the choice to move forward or not.
A good sign that you need to start making some changes is when you feel frustrated, bored and you have a negative outlook on life.
Here are 5 easy ways that will get the glue off your feet!
1. Do something just for you and release any guilt that you may feel. If you are not used to doing something just for you, guilt may creep up. Shake it off! You deserve to do something just for you.
2. Change up your routine. Get up at a different time than usual. Instead of showering, take a bath. Rather than having the news play in the background while you get started for your day, play some music or listen to something motivational. Take a different route to the office.
3. What have you always wanted to learn? Take a class (not online) in the real world. Learn something new and meet new people.
4. Clear out the negativity! Don’t listen to negative things. Quit talking to negative people. Stop the bitch sessions. Surround yourself with as much positivity as you can.
5. Just say YES! Say yes to everything instead of no. When you are invited for dinner say yes. When you are asked to attend a function, say yes. When asked to do something that scares you a little, say yes. Saying yes will open your mind to new possibilities. The more you start saying yes, the more things that will come to you that you are excited to say yes to.
Nothing will change unless you make the effort to change. If you are waiting for someone to save you, you will be waiting a long time. Only you can make the difference. Come on, you can do it!